This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclosures here.
I found this ice cream cone image on the Happy Birthday image set in Design Space and thought it would make a fun, summery birthday card.
All images used are included in the Cricut Access subscription, or they can be purchased individually. The Design Space link to this project is at the end of this post.
Supplies I Used:
- Photo Paper (for print then cut)
- Cricut Pen
- Double-Sided E-Z Runner Grand Adhesive Dispenser
- Art Glitter Glue Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
- Needle Tip Glue Bottle Applicator
- Therm O Web Zots Singles-Medium
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesive Permanent Pre-Cut 3D Foam Mounting Squares
- Embossing Folder
- Gemini Electric Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
- Cricut Scoring Wheel Tip
- Cricut QuickSwap Housing
- Cricut Maker
About this Project
I used a purple glitter gel Cricut pen for the outside and inside sentiments.
I used digital paper from Creative Fabrica for the patterned area. Here’s my tutorial on using digital paper in Design Space. The digital paper is an uploaded image and not included in the Design Space file.
Design Space Project Link
Here is the link to my Design Space file. This project will cut for free with a Cricut Access subscription.
The above post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclosures here.
One thought on “Design Space Project: Ice Cream Cone Birthday Card”