This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclosures here.
Cricut’s newest machine is a big deal in a little package! The Cricut Joy is a small cutting machine that is perfect for card making and vinyl and HTV projects. The smaller size makes it so easy to take to crops, craft weekends, school, or a friend’s house!
Wired has given it a glowing review.
Here are the facts on this new machine:
- Available 3/1/20 for purchase on cricut.com
- MSRP $179.99
- This smart little cutting and writing machine makes it easy to personalize anything
- Cuts 50+ materials, including iron-on, cardstock, vinyl, paper, and Smart Materials™ – for super-easy cuts without a cutting mat
- Draws any shape and writes in a variety of styles
- Cuts individual shapes up to 4 ft long or makes continuous cuts up to 20 ft long (Requires Cricut Smart Materials)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Uses Design Space
Here’s what’s included with the Cricut Joy:
- Cricut Joy machine
- Blade + Housing*
- Fine Point Pen, Black (0.4 mm)*
- StandardGrip Mat, 4.5″ x 8.5″ (11.4 cm x 16.5 cm)*
- Welcome card
- Power adapter
- Free trial membership to Cricut Access™ (for new subscribers)
- 50 ready-to make projects online
- Materials for a practice cut
*Only for Cricut Joy
There are loads of fun new accessories and supplies for the Cricut Joy, that will also be available on March 1, 2020: