This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclosures here.
This adorable card from the DJ Inkers – Smiles for the Season image set is perfect to send to a special child in your life this holiday season. The May Your Holidays Be Perfectly Sweet card is included in the Cricut Access subscription.
Supplies I used:
- Shimmer Paper Sampler, Bedazzled (Red)
- Sparkle Paper Sampler, Bejeweled (Green)
- Pearl Paper, Pastels (Lilac)
- Pearl Paper, Neutrals (Silver)
- Adhesive Vinyl (White)
- Cricut Pen (Midnight)
- Painters’ Tape (for transferring vinyl letters)
- Therm O Web Zots Singles-Medium
- Xyron Create-a-Sticker, 2.5″
- Darice Ultrafine Tip Applicator Bottle, 20ml
- Art Glitter Glue
I assembled the mouse first. I used a fine tip glue bottle to apply Art Glitter Glue to the greenery. I used the Xyron for the tiny pieces including the red layer of the letters.
The pieces cut out of Lilac Pearl Paper were very delicate, and so I put them through the Xyron and handled them very carefully. I was glad I used adhesive vinyl for the white pieces and the letters. The letters were easy to transfer using painters’ tape. It’s important to peel the tape off by pulling across the cardstock instead of up and away from it.
Here’s a link to my Design Space file of this project: https://design.cricut.com/#/design/181068953
The above post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.